Designed for continuous-duty low pressure OEM, industrial/commercial and general service applications.
- liquid transfer
- dry cleaning
- transferring de-ionized water
- candle manufacturing
- parts washers
These durable and compact pumps are available in a variety of construction and seal materials to meet your specifications. The line also features a wide selection of single and three phase TEFC motors. All models feature Type 6 mechanical seals and O rings. Pull-from-the-rear design for easy service without disturbing any piping. Self-cleaning impellers to prevent clogging and minimize maintenance.
- Investment cast 316 stainless steel
- Viton® mechanical seal and o-ring
- Discharge port rotates in 90° increments
- Maximum working pressure: 75 PSI
- Maximum temperature: 200° F (93° C)
- Maximum flow: 90 GPM (341 LPM)
- Maximum head: 65' (20 m) (28 PSI)
- Self-cleaning, semi-open stainless steel impellers with solids-handling capacity of less than ⅛” (3 mm).
- 60 Hz
- 1/2, 1, 2 HP
- 3450 RPM
- 1 or 3 Ph
- 90 GPM (341 LPM)
- Impeller Type
- Self-cleaning, semi-open stainless steel impellers